Web Developer Wanted
We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic WordPress Web Developer to work with our Creative Director, building slick, professional websites and running digital media services for a wide range of clients. You will be joining a small but growing team of professionals to work in our Huddersfield office.
So, your role…
As a web developer specialising in WordPress, your role will be primarily focussed on building and maintaining websites based on designs provided by our creative team, as well as input on the structure and development of front-end frameworks and on-page architecture. You will also be involved in a variety of projects in the wider online environment and implementation of best practice on-page SEO methods. Occasional contact and meetings with clients will be required.
You will be responsible for:
- Building HTML email campaigns
- Develop/building and test fully responsive WordPress websites from design visuals provided by the Creative Director
- Recommending and managing hosting solutions and DNS matters
- Checking, updating and monitoring existing websites
- Providing input into Google Analytics
- Providing estimates of build time for quotations
- Building, adapting and developing WordPress themes and plugins
- Hosting, maintaining and updating websites
- Google Analytics
- In depth experience of building WordPress websites from scratch
- Proactive approach to keeping up to date with industry best practice and trends
- HTML Email
- On-page SEO
- Google analytics
Minimum of 2 years’ full time web developing experience in an agency environment or a related degree level qualification
Location: Media Centre, Huddersfield.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org