We Are Hiring – Digital Media Coordinator
We are looking for an articulate and enthusiastic individual to take on the role of Digital Media Coordinator at one of Huddersfield’s longest established design and marketing consultancies.
Blacksmith Marketing Consultancy provides clients with strategic marketing consultancy and carefully considered design solutions, for online and offline communications. This involves producing original and compelling written content for websites, social media, press ads, TV scripts, newsletters, and brochures.
Blacksmith offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment in a growing creative consultancy.
We are looking for a highly articulate, enthusiastic, and confident Digital Media Coordinator to generate creative social media and website content while developing and maintaining existing relationships with our diverse and exciting range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in social media management, client liaison, or account handling in a creative industry, have superlative grammar, spelling, and typing skills, and be prepared to work to deadlines. Alternatively, you may be a recent graduate with a relevant degree in marketing, design, or an arts-based, English, or History degree, looking to make a start in marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To generate original, creative content for multiple platforms including social media and client websites
- Client account management
- Attending meetings with clients
- To implement social media strategy and vision
- Updating websites using a CMS system
- To thoroughly proofread and provide feedback on copy and artwork throughout all projects
- Enthusiastic, motivated and driven work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make a positive impression on our diverse range of clients
- Well-presented, professional appearance
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creative writing for multiple platforms
- Comfortable working on an Apple Mac device
- Strong proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, spelling and typing skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
- We are keen to meet people with one or two years’ experience in a similar role, or a recent graduate with a passion for marketing and communications
- Huddersfield Town Centre, West Yorkshire
- Dependent on experience
- You must, by the start of your employment, have permission to work in the UK, have a full driving license and preferably have access to own transport.