Content and Account Executive
Blacksmith Marketing Consultancy provides clients with strategic marketing consultancy and carefully considered design solutions, for online and offline communications. This involves producing original and compelling written content for websites, social media, press ads, TV scripts, newsletters and brochures.
Blacksmith offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment in a growing creative consultancy.
We are looking for a highly articulate, enthusiastic and confident Content and Account Executive to develop and maintain existing relationships with our diverse and exciting range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in client liaison or account handling in a creative industry, have superlative grammar, spelling and typing skills and be prepared to work to deadlines.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a creative person, with a love of language and an interest in current affairs, media and popular culture.
At the interview stage, the candidate will be required to show us a portfolio of creative writing.
- To generate original, creative content for multiple platforms
- Client account management
- Attending meetings with clients
- To work with the social media manager to develop and implement social media strategy and vision
- Updating websites using a CMS system
- Enthusiastic, motivated and driven work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make a positive impression on our diverse range of clients
- Well-presented, professional appearance
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creative writing for multiple platforms
- Comfortable working on an Apple Mac device
- Strong proofreading skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling and typing skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
- Working knowledge of Hootsuite and WordPress
- Familiar with Campaign Monitor or similar e-Marketing platforms
- Proven track record of writing successful pitches and proposals
- Any related
- Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Dependent on experience
You must, by the start of your employment, have permission to work in the UK, have a full, clean UK driving license and access to own transport.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com