Digital Media Coordinator
Blacksmith Marketing Consultancy is looking for a Digital Media Coordinator, we provide clients with strategic marketing consultancy and carefully considered design solutions, for online and offline communications. This involves producing original and compelling written content for websites, social media, press ads, TV scripts, newsletters, and brochures.
Blacksmith offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment in a growing creative consultancy.
Digital Media Coordinator Details:
We are looking for a highly articulate, enthusiastic, and confident Digital Media Coordinator to generate social media and website content while developing and maintaining existing relationships with our diverse and exciting range of clients.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in social media management, client liaison, or account handling in a creative industry, have superlative grammar, spelling, and typing skills, and be prepared to work to deadlines. Alternatively, you may be a recent graduate with a relevant degree in marketing, design, or an arts-based, English, or History degree / looking to make a start in marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To generate original, creative content for multiple platforms
- Client account management
- Attending meetings with clients
- To implement social media strategy and vision
- Updating websites using a CMS system
- To thoroughly proofread and provide feedback on copy and artwork throughout all projects
- Enthusiastic, motivated and driven work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make a positive impression on our diverse range of clients
- Well-presented, professional appearance
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in creative writing for multiple platforms
- Comfortable working on an Apple Mac device
- Strong proofreading skills
- Excellent grammar, spelling and typing skills
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
- We are keen to meet people with one or two years’ experience in a similar role, or a recent graduate with a passion for marketing and communications
- Huddersfield Town Centre, West Yorkshire
- Dependent on experience
You must, by the start of your employment, have permission to work in the UK, have a full driving license and preferably have access to own transport.